Windows editor for SSI Peoples General files. Peoples General
- Campaign editor
- Scenarios (but not Saved Games) editor
- Equipment editor
- Map definition files editor (no graphics)
- Browser to see scenarios & maps included on campaigns while checking if any files are missing.
- Viewer to see picture icons and maps
- Can create campaigns & scenarios from scratch
- Cam import and export from PG2 scenarios & equipments
- True picture map and units icons while editing scenarios.
- Easy purchase, deploy units on scenario editor
- Can move units just dragging to a new position
Can convert directly SHP files to S16. I does by checking on PG2'a MAP folder and updating PeG's MAP folder with any map not existing. And it does not need any further tool to do it.