PeG Map Tool. Windows editor to create / edit SSI Peoples General Map files.
- Can be run under Windowed mode
- Can be run inder DirectX full screen mode, either on 800x600 or 1024x768
- Can create picture maps based on Bitmap 8, 16, 24 or 32 bit
- Can create picture maps nased on any PG2 picture map file, converting automatic their Shp files
- Remember last files edited
- Includes a browser to check existing map files, either S16 n¡based or Shp based
- When saving it creates all S16 tiles as neeed
- Can create Map files or edit existing
- Can import map names text files to hekp on editing.
- Can assign names to hexes and export those names in a format compatible with Suite PeG to easy import into scenarios
- True picture map and graphical aids to show grid, roads and filtered terrain types
- Strategic view and nornal true size view
- Easy scrolling same as used by the game
- Can assign terrain types and, road, hex by hex or using hex blocks
- Easy handle of blocks of hexes, allowing to mark rectangular in any direction, add and remove hexes to a selection and more.